Tottenham Hotspur head coach Mauricio Pochettino has said that the club does not need to sign players in the January transfer window.
Pochettino has come under pressure following a poor start to the Premier League season that has seen just three wins, including losses to Brighton, Leicester and Newcastle.
Spurs, who reached the final of the Champions League last season, were beaten 7-2 at home to Bayern Munich earlier this month, continuing a poor start to the competition this time out.
But when asked whether he feels he needs to add to his squad in January, Pochettino said in a news conference on Thursday: "I don't believe [we do]. I believe in the players we have that are in Tottenham today.
"I respect the opinion of people who say we need to change. But if it is my decision, I am going to stick with the players because they have quality to fight for the things we expect to fight."
Spurs spent heavily in the summer window, signing midfielder Tanguy Ndombele for a club-record fee £65 million, as well as adding left back Ryan Sessegnon from Fullham for £25m and Giovani Lo Celso on loan -- both of whom have spent lengthy spells out injured time since their arrival.
The club did not make a single signing last season.
Pochettino also said that Sessegnon and Lo Celso are "a long way off" the fitness level he requires for them to return to the matchday squad.
On Spurs' poor form, Pochettino added: "I trust 200 percent in them [the squad] and believe that they have the capacity and potential to win the games and turn this situation around.
"This type of situation happens at all clubs sooner or later. We have confidence that we have the quality. Only a matter of time to make things clear.
"It's not about selection, not about the names, it's about collective behaviour and performance."
Spurs will look to turn things round when they face Premier League strugglers Watford at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday.