Paris Saint-Germain have not yet received any offer from Barcelona over the potential transfer of Neymar, sources have confirmed to ESPN FC.
Spanish media reported on Tuesday that the Catalans made an official bid to bring the Brazilian star back to the Camp Nou, offering €40 million as well as Philippe Coutinho and Ousmane Dembele. Although the two sides have started to talk a bit more intensively in the last two days, no offer has been made yet, according to sources.
The Parisians are still waiting for Barcelona to properly show their intent to re-sign Neymar and make the initial move. The French champions would accept a cash-and-players deal, but no decision has been made on whom nor the amount.
Coutinho, whose agent Kia Joorabchian has been in regular contact with PSG sporting director Leonardo, is one player PSG would want, with another being Portuguese right-back Nelson Semedo.
Neymar reported back to training in Paris on Monday morning -- one week after he had been expected back -- where he met with Leonardo and reiterated his desire to leave PSG. The club had called the one-week delay disappointing with Neymar saying it was due to previously planned commitments in Brazil.
Neymar remained in Paris to continue his preseason programme as PSG defeated Dynamo Dresden 6-1 in a friendly in Germany.
When asked about Neymar, PSG coach Thomas Tuchel said he knew that the player was keen on moving on from the club prior to the Copa America, of which Neymar missed due to an injury.
"I'm ready for everything. We have to be flexible, I do not talk about it with him, I'm calm, it's a thing for the club, I do not interfere, it's not my subject," Tuchel said after the match on Neymar's status.