Tigres goalkeeper Nahuel Guzman has a clause in his contract that would allow him to follow Lionel Messi to Newell's Old Boys.
2019 ScheduleAll times ET
Barcelona manager Quique Setien has said the introduction of five substitutes will work against his side when La Liga resumes in June.
Inter Milan sporting director Piero Ausilio has said on loan Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez still has a future at the club.
La Liga will restart on June 11, three months after the coronavirus crisis forced its suspension.
Barcelona will cut their scouting department in half as part of a major restructuring operation, various club sources have confirmed to ESPN.
ESPN's Insider Notebook has transfer news on Timo Werner and Manchester United. PLUS: The eye-watering cost of signing Philippe Coutinho.
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has said it will be strange to play in empty stadiums with La Liga set to restart on June 11.
Arsenal are willing to sell Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to Barcelona in order to land Ousmane Dembele. Transfer Talk is LIVE with the latest.
AC Milan's Lucas Biglia has said he hopes Lionel Messi can replicate Michael Jordan's "Last Dance" by helping Argentina to win the 2022 World Cup.
Barcelona have announced they are releasing a range of club-themed masks, becoming just the latest team to unveil branded face protection.
Barcelona are racing against the clock to bring in €70 million in player sales before the end of June, sources have told ESPN.
Arsenal are reported to be stepping up their efforts to try to sign Barcelona flop Philippe Coutinho. Transfer Talk is LIVE with the latest.
Spain's prime minister Pedro Sanchez has confirmed that La Liga will be free to resume from June 8.
Former referee Eduardo Iturralde Gonzalez claimed 90% of match officials in Spain support Real Madrid and the other 10% lean towards Barcelona.