With LaLiga Ultimate Challenge, you could win LaLiga gear and there is also a chance to win a trip to attend Valencia vs. Barcelona in February. But you can't win if you don't play!
Participate in one or more of the following six video-challenges to test your passion for LaLiga and make sure that your photo or video complies with the Submission Guidelines that appear below (in the "OFFICIAL RULES"):
• Dress Like Your Team: Post on Twitter one (1) photo of you cheering and wearing the kit or colors of your favorite LaLiga team and include both #LaLigaUltimateChallenge and #ESPNcontest in your tweet.
• Goal Celebration: Post on Twitter one (1) photo or one (1) video of you (maximum: 30 seconds) imitating the celebration of your favorite LaLiga player or the celebration of a passionate goal and include both #LaLigaUltimateChallenge and #ESPNcontest in your tweet.
• Guess the Result: Post on Twitter a prediction of the winner and the final result of the Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid match, originally scheduled for Dec. 19, 2021, and include both #LaLigaUltimateChallenge and #ESPNcontest in your tweet. [*LaLiga will have to update the exact date of the match]
• LaLiga Around the World: Post on Twitter one (1) photo of you showing the shirt, scarf or flag of your favorite LaLiga team at a popular monument in your hometown, in your favorite place or during your holidays and include both #LaLigaUltimateChallenge and #ESPNcontest in your tweet.
• Pre-Game: Post on Twitter one (1) photo showing your best preparation for the match and include both #LaLigaUltimateChallenge and #ESPNcontest in your tweet.
• Master of the Ball: Post on Twitter one (1) photo or one (1) video (maximum: 30 seconds) of yours showing your best skills with the ball and include both #LaLigaUltimateChallenge and #ESPNcontest in your tweet.
In addition, all eligible Entries submitted for any of the Challenges will be eligible for the LaLiga Grand Prize.
LaLiga Ultimate Challenge: Official rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The LaLiga Ultimate Challenge (the "Contest") is comprised of six (6) separate challenges that fans can participate in for the chance to win a prize (each a "Challenge") and to be eligible to win the Grand Prize (described below). Each Challenge is open to all legal residents of the United States ages eighteen (18) years and over as of the date of entry, unless prohibited in the entrant's state of residence, who have an active Twitter account ("Entrant"). The following are not eligible to participate in the Challenge: (i) employees and agents of Sponsor, Promoter (defined below), their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective advertising/promotion agencies, officers, members; and (ii) the "immediate family members" and/or "household members" of any of the persons set forth in (i) above. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings or spouses. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year. Void in all U.S. Territories (e.g., Puerto Rico and Guam) and wherever prohibited by law. The Challenge is governed by U.S. law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Challenge, participants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations ("Official Rules"). The decisions of the Sponsor regarding all matters relating to the Challenge are final and binding. This Challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
2. SPONSOR; PROMOTERS. This Contest is sponsored by ESPN Enterprises, Inc. (the "Sponsor") and is promoted by LIGA NACIONAL DE FÚTBOL PROFESIONAL (the "Promoter"). Additional advertisers associated with the Contest, if any, shall be deemed a Promoter for purposes of these Official Rules.
3. ENTRY PERIODS: The Contest will begin on December 3, 2021 at 5:30 pm ET and end on January 20, 2022 at 11:59 pm ET (the "Contest Period"). Each Challenge will have specific entry start and end dates set forth in the table below (each an "Entry Period"). Entrants must enter each Challenge separately in order to be considered an eligible Entrant for purposes of each respective Challenge. Entrants may enter as many Challenges as they like (but will only be considered Entrants for Challenges that they actually submit an eligible Entry to). Non-winning Entries (defined below) to any Challenge will not roll over and will not be included in a subsequent Challenge. All eligible Entries (winning and non-winning) will be considered for the LaLiga Experience Grand Prize.
*All entries for Challenge #3 "Guess the Result" must be submitted ten (10) minutes prior to kick-off of the Sevilla v. Atletico de Madrid match on December 19, 2021.
4. HOW TO ENTER: In order to enter you must log onto Twitter ("Twitter"), during the Contest Period, follow the @ESPNFC handle and complete the Challenge set forth below (the "Entry"). All Entries MUST include both #LaLigaUltimateChallenge and #ESPNcontest as part of the post in order to disclose you are receiving an Entry in this Contest in exchange for sharing a promotional message about Sponsor and Promoter. If you do not currently have a Twitter account, you may create one for free at Twitter.com. All Entries by Entrants must comply with the Twitter's Terms of Service. Limit one Entry per person per Challenge (maximum of six Entries in the Contest).
Dress Like Your Team: post one (1) photo of yourself cheering and wearing your favorite LaLiga team gear or colors on Twitter (ensuring your photo complies with the Submission Guidelines below); and include both #LaLigaUltimateChallenge and #ESPNcontest in your tweet.
Goal Celebration: post one (1) photo or (1) video (maximum :30 seconds) of yourself imitating your favorite LaLiga player's celebration or a passionate goal celebration on Twitter (ensuring your photo or video complies with the Submission Guidelines below); and include both #LaLigaUltimateChallenge and #ESPNcontest in your tweet.
Guess the Result: predict the winner and final score of the Sevilla vs. Atletico de Madrid match tentatively scheduled for December 19, 2021 on Twitter; and include both #LaLigaUltimateChallenge and #ESPNcontest in your tweet. [*LaLiga will need to update exact date of game]
LaLiga Around the World: post one (1) photo of yourself showing your favorite LaLiga team jersey, scarf or flag at a popular monument in your home city, your favorite spot or while on your holiday trip on Twitter (ensuring your photo complies with the Submission Guidelines below); and include both #LaLigaUltimateChallenge and #ESPNcontest in your tweet. For clarity, you are not required to take a holiday trip in order to enter this Challenge.
Pre-Game: post one (1) photo showing your best pre-game set up on Twitter (ensuring your photo complies with the Submission Guidelines below); and include both #LaLigaUltimateChallenge and #ESPNcontest in your tweet.
Master of the Ball: post one (1) photo or (1) video (maximum :30 seconds) of yourself showing your best ball skills (ensuring your photo or video complies with the Submission Guidelines below); and include both #LaLigaUltimateChallenge and #ESPNcontest in your tweet.
LaLiga Grand Prize: Entrants must participate in at least one (1) of the Challenges to be eligible. All eligible Entries submitted for any of the Challenges will be included.
5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUBMISSION: THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUBMISSION GOVERN ALL ENTRIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE CHALLENGES. By submitting an Entry, each Entrant expressly accepts and, to be eligible for the Prize, must comply with, the Submission Guidelines and Requirements, which are set forth below. Entrants must read these Official Rules carefully prior to creating an Entry in a Challenge. In the event that an Entry does not comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, such Entry will be void. Entries that appear to duplicate any other submitted Entries may be voided in Sponsor's sole discretion and only the first entry submitted (based on time/date) will be included in the Challenge.
• Entrant must follow @ESPNFC;
• The Entry must be in a format acceptable on Twitter;
• The Submission must contain both #LaLigaUltimateChallenge and #ESPNcontest; and
• The Entrant's Twitter account must be public.
• The Entry shall not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
• The Entry must not disparage Sponsors, Promoter or any other person or party affiliated with the Challenge;
• The Entry shall not contain unauthorized use of brand names or trademarks of third parties other than the names and logos of Promoter or its member Clubs;
• Entrant cannot use the name, likeness, or persona of any person without their permission;
• The Entry shall not contain images or artwork not created by Entrant;
• The Entry shall not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
• The Entry must not contain any material or references to any alcohol or drugs;
• The Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and • The Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Entry is created.
• Each Entrant represents and warrants that the Entry does not violate any third party's intellectual property rights as referenced above, and, in connection thereto, each Entrant hereby releases, discharges and holds the Sponsor, Promoter and their respective directors, members, shareholders, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, harmless from any claims resulting from the infringement of a third party's intellectual property rights, privacy rights or right of publicity.
NOTE: If any Entry fails to comply with any of these Submission Guidelines and Requirements or any other provisions of these Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the Entry and the Entrant will not be eligible to win.
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS: A panel of judges as selected by the Sponsor in their sole discretion ("Judges") will review the Entries and judge each eligible Entry as follows:
Dress Like Your Team: Originality/quality of content (50%), How well it displays your team spirit (50%).
Goal Celebration: Originality/quality of content (50%), How well it displays/imitates a goal celebration (50%).
Guess the Result: The first person to reply to the post during the Entry Period with an eligible Entry listing the correct winning team and score, will be the Winner. If no one guesses the final outcome (team and score) of the Game correctly, then the first eligible Entry that guessed the correct winning team or, in the event the Game ends in a tie, the first eligible Entry with a tie prediction will be the Winner.
LaLiga Around the World: Originality/quality of content (50%), How well you capture and/or display a monument spot, a favorite spot or spot on a trip (50%).
Pre-Game: Originality/quality of content (50%), How well it displays your pre-game setup (50%).
Master of the Ball: Originality/quality of content (50%), How well it displays your ball skills (50%).
LaLiga Experience: Proportionate participation throughout all of the Challenges (50%) and Entries that best represent and embody the passion and excitement of LaLiga (50%).
Each Winner will be chosen on or around the date set forth above. Sponsor will initially contact the Winner via direct message on Twitter. In order to be chosen, each potential winner must follow the @ESPNFC account on Twitter. Once contacted, each Winner must provide Sponsor their email address and telephone number. After being selected, the Winner will need to confirm their acceptance of the Prize via email or telephone within 24 hours after receipt of the direct message from Sponsor or the Prize will be forfeited and another winner may be chosen.
Failure to timely confirm acceptance as set forth above, and/or the unavailability of Winner(s) to be reached after a reasonable (as determined solely by Sponsor) effort has been made, may constitute forfeiture of being the Winner, at Sponsor's sole discretion, and a new Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries. In addition, if the Winner is selected and subsequently becomes unavailable to receive the Prize, he/she will be disqualified at Sponsor's sole discretion, and a new Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries. Potential Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements mentioned in these rules. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received.
7. PRIZES: The total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Contest is $4,700.00
Challenge Prizes: For each Challenge, one (1) winner (each a "Winner") will receive a LaLiga scarf, a LaLiga soccer ball and a LaLiga team jersey of the Winner's choice (the "Prize") (total of 6 Winners/Prizes). ARV of each Prize is $200.00 (total ARV for all Challenge Prizes is $1,200). All state, federal, and local taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No Prize substitutions or cash redemption will be made except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Limit one Prize per person. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. If a potential Winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of primary residence, the potential Winner's parent/legal guardian must execute all documents and agree to all obligations and undertakings required of the potential Winner in these Official Rules, both on behalf of himself/herself and the potential winning minor. A Prize may be awarded in the name of, or to, parent/legal guardian in such instance.
Grand Prize: One Grand Prize Winner will win a trip for two (2) to Spain to attend a "LaLiga Experience" event in Valencia, Spain on February, 20th 2022 at the Valencia CF - FC Barcelona or another first division competition in Spain on a later date (to be determined by Sponsor) (the "Event") including: (i) roundtrip airfare for two (2) from a major airport closest to Grand Prize Winner's place of residence; (ii) three (3) nights hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy); and (iii) two (2) tickets to the Event (seat locations at Sponsor/Promoter's discretion). ARV of the Grand Prize is $3,500.00. In addition, Grand Prize Winner and Travel Companion may be asked to participate in an interview, to appear in TV programs around the Event and to share photos/videos to generate hype and awareness of the Event. The Grand Prize Winner and Travel Companion shall authorize LaLiga to take pictures and videos about their experience in Spain and their interest around LaLiga Santander for use by LaLiga in all means and media.
Meals, beverages, gratuities, incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses relative to participation in this Contest (including acceptance of a prize and Winners' use and/or exploitation of the Grand Prize) not specified herein are not included and are solely the Grand Prize Winner's responsibility. All arrangements are subject to change, availability, holiday, blackout dates and other restrictions. Trip arrangements cannot be changed by Grand Prize Winner/travel companion. Grand Prize Winner/travel companion must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time. If Grand Prize Winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), Grand Prize Winner's guest must be Grand Prize Winner's parent/legal guardian. If Grand Prize Winner's guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), Winner must be minor's parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Grand Prize Winner must respond promptly to Sponsor's requests regarding travel arrangements. Grand Prize Winner/travel companion must travel on the dates, and at the time and to the location approved/specified by the Sponsor. Grand Prize Winner/travel companion must provide own transportation to/from airport of departure. Grand Prize Winner/travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining any/all necessary travel documentation/requirements (including but not limited to valid photo I.D., passport, etc.) before departure. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Grand Prize is not valid for upgrades. All airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Grand Prizes are not eligible for frequent flyer miles. If air travel is not needed, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor ground transportation may be substituted for the air travel, and there will be no cash alternative. If Grand Prize Winner chooses to not take a travel companion, then the travel companion elements will be forfeited and the remaining elements shall constitute full satisfaction of the Grand Prize.
Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any and all records of the Grand Prize winner and travel companion, including without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports. To the extent necessary under law, Grand Prize winner/travel companion shall authorize this background check. Sponsor may also take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor by Grand Prize winner/travel companion in his/her interview. In that regard, Grand Prize Winner/travel companion will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information so that Sponsor may conduct such investigation. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify a Grand Prize Winner/travel companion based on the background check, and select an alternate. Disqualification of a Grand Prize Winner will result in automatic disqualification of his/her travel companion.
8. RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: As a condition of receiving a Prize, potential Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release, within fifteen (15) days of the date stated on the Prize notice.
By participating in this Challenge or receiving a Prize, Entrants (and in particular, Winner(s)) agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Promoter (including its respective member clubs), Twitter and their respective parent(s), subsidiaries, other related entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, assigns, members, successors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to Entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in these Challenges (and/or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a Prize.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Contest or Prizes, and are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Challenge; (2) technical errors, defects, delays or failures of any kind, including without limitation malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in communications lines, Internet or website access, hardware or software; (3) digital or electronic disruptions, e.g., viruses or other security breaches; (4) unauthorized human intervention, e.g., hacking; (5) technical or human error which may occur in connection with any aspect of the Challenge; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in a Challenge, access to, copying or downloading materials from a Twitter or any other website, or receipt or use of any Prize.
10. PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY: All personally identifiable information submitted by participants in the Challenge(s) will be used to administer the Challenge(s), select Winner(s) and fulfill Prizes and will be treated according to the Privacy Policies available at www.disneyprivacycenter.com. By submitting an Entry, Entrant hereby grants permission for the Entry, including the Entrant's Twitter username or handle, to be posted on the Sponsor's website or other website for public view.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Challenge constitutes participant's consent to the Sponsor's use of his/her name (including username/handle for Twitter), likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any and all media, in any manner, now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further consideration or any payment.
11. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS: If any or all of the Challenges cannot be administered as planned for any reason beyond the Sponsors' control (e.g., COVID-19 or other epidemics, Acts of God, war or terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, supply shortages, natural disasters, weather, fraud, tampering, or any other similar act, event, cancelation of the LaLiga season or occurrence beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor), the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all of the Challenges. Furthermore, if any or all of the Challenges are not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, because of a printing error, human error, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other cause which corrupt or threaten to corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Challenge, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend any or all of the Challenges, including awarding the Prizes from among eligible Entries received prior to the time of the cancellation, modification or suspension. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from any or all of the Challenges. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify any person it believes has violated these Official Rules. Participants further agree to not knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Challenges. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these official rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
12. DISPUTES: Participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Challenges or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for or the appropriate State court located in New York, NY, (b) all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Challenges but in no event attorneys' fees, and (c) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Challenges, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
13. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules and/or list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope (residents of VT may omit return postage) to ESPN Enterprises, Inc., Attn: ESPNFC LaLiga Ultimate Challenge - Winner, ESPN Plaza, Bristol, CT 06010. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days following the end of the final Entry Period (i.e., by February 20, 2022).
14. SPONSOR: ESPN Enterprises, Inc., ESPN Plaza, Bristol, CT 06010.
15. PROMOTER: LaLiga Santander, LIGA NACIONAL DE FÚTBOL PROFESIONAL, c/ Torrelaguna 60, 28043 Madrid
This Challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.