Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale is not interested in a move to play in Major League Soccer, his agent has told ESPN.
Jonathan Barnett said the Wales international, who has won four Champions Leagues, is "going nowhere" in the January transfer window and is "very unlikely" to leave Madrid in the summer.
Bale has a contract at the Bernabeu until 2022, which he signed in October 2016 but was expected to move on last summer when Madrid coach Zidane said he hoped to sell him.
The 30-year-old's salary and the fact that Madrid would be unwilling to let a player of his status go without a significant transfer fee mean potential destinations are limited.
It has been a difficult season for Bale, with the row over his "Wales. Golf. Madrid. In that Order" flag celebration leading to him being whistled by fans at the Bernabeu and questions about his Real Madrid future.
That came in November after missing a month through an injury picked up on international duty with Wales.
Since then, Bale has made three starts for Madrid -- including against Barcelona in El Clasico -- and four substitute appearances, without scoring.
He is absent from Real Madrid's Spanish Supercopa squad in Saudi Arabia with a respiratory infection.
Coach Zinedine Zidane has not ruled out the possibility of Bale flying out to join his team mates for Sunday's final in Jeddah.