<
>

LIVE Transfer Talk: Manchester United plan £50m swoop for Wolves' Pedro Neto

play
Sancho or Grealish: Which star will make England's Euro squad? (2:13)

The FC guys assess England's talented youngsters and reveal who will make the final Euro 2020 roster. (2:13)

The January transfer window may seem like a distant memory, but that doesn't mean the rumour mill has shut down! Speculation over summer moves is heating up, so check out the latest gossip below, and see all official deals here.

TOP STORY: Man United lining up Pedro Neto move

Manchester United are preparing a £50 million swoop for Wolverhampton Wanderers star Pedro Neto, reports The Sun.

The Red Devils have made a right-sided winger a priority this summer and 21-year-old Neto is now perceived as a more viable option compared to Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho.

Neto has been in impressive form this season and would be half the cost of England international Sancho.

Manchester City are also said to be interested in Neto, though they appear to be prioritising Aston Villa talisman Jack Grealish instead.

As well as Portugal international Neto, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are also believed to be interested in Leeds United winger Raphinha and Sporting Lisbon's Pedro Goncalves.

- Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (U.S. only)
- ESPN+ viewer's guide: Bundesliga, Serie A, MLS, FA Cup and more

LIVE BLOG

22.00 GMT: That will do it for the latest edition of our LIVE Transfer Talk blog. We hoped you enjoyed following along with us and remind you to check back shortly for the latest transfer rumours, reports and completed deals. Goodnight!

21.40 GMT: Alexandre Lacazette scored against Aston Villa on Sunday, but could his days at the club be numbered?

The Spanish press claims that the Frenchman is being pursued by Roma, Juventus and Barcelona. Lacazette, 29, has scored 11 goals this season but only has one more year left on his contract.

20.57 GMT: Brighton's Yves Bissouma has been linked with the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal but the Mirror indicates there could be a surprise suitor in for the Mali international.

The outlet understands that Brendan Rodgers wants to pair Bissouma with Wilfred Ndidi in Leicester's midfield, with an eye of the Foxes playing in the Champions League next season. Bissouma, 24, is expected to cost between £30-45 million.

Liverpool, Man United, Real Madrid and Arsenal have all previously credited with interest in the midfielder.

20.09 GMT: PSG made a play for Tottenham's Dele Alli and remain on the trail of the England international.

Reports in France suggest that Alli and Lazio's Sergej Milinkovic-Savic are targets for the French champions, as they continue to look to beef up their midfield. Alli, 24, has been in-and-out of Jose Mourinho's doghouse this year, while Milinkovic-Savic, 26, has been linked with a move to a bigger club in recent years but to this point remains in Rome.

19.23 GMT: Fiorentina striker Dusan Vlahovic is expected to be a wanted man this summer? But just how much will the Serbian go for?

Calciomercato claims that La Viola want €40 million for the 21-year-old, who is reportedly a player of interest for Roma and AC Milan. Vlahovic, who has 12 goals in 27 games this season, is currently under contract through 2023.

18.48 GMT: Preston North End have parted ways with Alex Neil on Sunday after four years.

The 39-year-old, who amassed a record of 73 wins, 72 defeats and 46 draws as North End boss, leaves with Preston sitting nine points above the relegation zone. Preston said they want Frankie McAvoy -- Neil's former assistant at both Hamilton and Norwich -- to take over as interim head coach for the remaining eight games of the season with Steve Thompson, Mike Pollitt and Paul Gallagher as his assistants

18.01 GMT: Crystal Palace have their eyes on signing Juventus centre-back Radu Dragusin, writes the Sun.

The 19-year-old, who made his Serie A debut this season for the Old Lady, is out of contract at the end of the season and is reportedly on the radar of the Eagles' brass. In addition to the Romanian defender, the report adds that Palace could return for highly-rated midfielder Conor Gallagher, who is on loan at West Brom this season from Chelsea.

17.11 GMT: Juventus chief football officer Fabio Paratici has said there is no chance of Cristiano Ronaldo leaving the club at the end of the season.

Ronaldo, 36, has been linked with a return to Real Madrid after two seasons in Serie A, where he has won back-to-back titles. But Juve have had a poor season, knocked out of the Champions League by FC Porto and losing at home to Benevento on Sunday. They have little chance of defending the Scudetto, sitting in third and 10 points behind Inter Milan with 11 games to be played.

"We have a project that we started from last season, one game will not change our views or our strategy," Paratici told Sky Sport Italia after the Benevento defeat. "This line continues and we are very happy with what we've done, so we'll continue working to improve.

"This is Juve, we have Cristiano Ronaldo, the best player in the world, and we're holding on tight."

16.25 GMT: Calciomercato reports that Inter Milan were forced to pull out of the race for Liverpool midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum because they could not match his financial demands. The Sunday Times reported earlier on Sunday that the Netherlands international has agreed a pre-contract with Barcelona and will move to Camp Nou on July 1.

Wijnaldum was requesting an annual salary of €9-10m, plus a signing on bonus. It's proved to be too rich for Inter.

15.41 GMT: Diario AS reckons that Erling Haaland's frustrated reaction to Saturday's 2-2 draw at Cologne is a sure signal he is ready to leave Borussia Dortmund.

Haaland, 20, scored both goals -- the second in injury time -- to rescue Dortmund from another damaging defeat as their hopes of qualifying for next season's Champions League took another hit. He headed straight down the tunnel at the final whistle.

The newspaper reports that Haaland has made it known to his representative, Mino Raiola, that he will not stay at Dortmund if they miss out on a place in the UCL. And if that happens, every major club in Europe will be desperate to win the race for his signature.

14.50 GMT: It's certainly not the first time we've heard this one, but Le Parisien is again linking Paris Saint-Germain with a move for Memphis Depay at the end of the season.

Depay, 27, is sure to be a player in big demand, available on a free transfer when his contract expires at Lyon. Barcelona have been tracking the forward for several months, but they face competition for his signature from PSG.

With all clubs hit financially by the coronavirus pandemic, the Netherlands international is seen as a high-quality addition for zero transfer fee.

14.06 GMT: Calciomercato reports that AC Milan are considering a move for Darwin Nunez of Benfica as they look to freshen up their forward line that features veterans Mario Mandzukic and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Nunez, a 21-year-old striker, is valued at €50m by the Portuguese club after scoring 12 goals in 34 games since joining from Almeria last summer. But Benfica could be forced to do a deal for the Uruguay international if they fail to secure European football for next season.

13.20 GMT: It looks like Barcelona are going to try and offload Philippe Coutinho this summer in a bid to avoid paying Liverpool another huge sum as part of the deal that took the Brazil international to the Camp Nou.

Mundo Deportivo reports that Barca will have to pay Liverpool €20m once he has played 100 games. The midfielder moved to La Liga for €120m, plus a further €40m in variables. So far €15m of the add-ons has been triggered, through appearances and Barca qualifying for the Champions League.

Coutinho, 28, has played 90 games for the Blaugrana, who have 11 La Liga games remaining this season. He spent a season on loan at Bayern Munich after failing to live up to his hefty transfer fee, and now it seems likely he could head out on loan again to save cash-strapped Barca from paying out even more money.

12.36 GMT: Leeds United look likely to sell Helder Costa in the summer after he dropped behind the impressive Raphinha in Marcelo Bielsa's squad, reports Football Insider.

Costa, 27, joined Leeds from Wolves on loan two years ago before making the move permanent last summer. The forward, who cost Leeds £15m, played almost every game as Leeds were promoted to the Premier League as Championship champions. But he has made only 14 appearances in their first season back in the top flight.

11.50 GMT: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says he is determined to get Edinson Cavani to sign a new contract at Old Trafford. Cavani, 34, only signed a one-year deal with Manchester United at the start of the season, and he has been strongly linked with a move to Boca Juniors. But Solskjaer is hopeful of getting the striker to commit his future to the club.

"We're speaking to Eddy," Solskjaer said. "Edinson is a top striker and whatever he decides to do, let's see. We're in good dialogue with him.

"We want a competitive squad and we need someone up there to score the goals for us. So we're looking at it."

11.03 GMT: Arsenal, Leicester City, Leeds United and Sevilla are all said to be tracking Feyenoord midfielder Orkun Kokcu -- and now Spanish newspaper La Razon reports that his asking price has been slashed in half.

The 20-year-old could now be available for £10m, after Feyenoord were seeking double that last summer. The financial pressures of the coronavirus pandemic mean the Eredivisie club are ready to do a deal on the Turkey international.

"I have a contract until 2025 but the situation has changed," Kokcu said recently. "The club has been very clear about the financial situation and it is clear that it is not good.

"So if a club comes with a good proposal for me and the entity can enter a good amount, I imagine that it will be listened to."

10.16 GMT: The Sunday Times is reporting that Georginio Wijnaldum has reached a pre-contract agreement to sign for Barcelona as of July 1.

The Netherlands international is out of contract with Liverpool at the end of the season, and attempts to get the 30-year-old to stay at Anfield have failed.

The midfielder has been linked with a move to Camp Nou for several months and will become the first signing of Joan Laporta's second spell as president of Barca.

Wijnaldum joined Liverpool from Newcastle for £25m five years ago.

09.30 GMT: Luke Shaw has been in the form of his career for Manchester United this season, and the Daily Mirror reckons he will be rewarded with a new contract.

The 25-year-old left-back, who joined United from Southampton in a £34m deal seven years ago, has overcome a series of injury and fitness problems to rediscover his form and earn an England recall for the World Cup qualifiers against Albania, Poland and San Marino.

Shaw's deal expires in the summer of 2023, meaning United need to start talks over an extension to reward his performances.

PAPER ROUND

North London derby for Vazquez

Real Madrid winger Lucas Vazquez has turned down the offer of a new contract, and Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal have been approached to see if they have any interest, reports the Daily Mirror.

The 29-year-old rejected a three-year deal on the table at the Bernabeu, reported to feature a 10% reduction in wages, which means he's now on the lookout for a fresh challenge.

Vasquez has instructed his representatives to find a new club in the Premier League and, having worked under Spurs boss and former Madrid supremo Jose Mourinho, Tottenham is the most obvious place to start.

Arsenal have also been approached, with Vasquez keen to move to London. The only issue is that the winger wants a four-year contract with a Champions League club, and neither Spurs or Arsenal are in a position to offer him that at the moment.

Vasquez can play on the right side of midfield and at right-back.

Inter join race for Aguero

Internazionale have joined Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona in the hunt for Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero, reports The Sun.

The Argentina star, City's top goal scorer of all time, is out of contract in the summer and is yet to agree a new deal.

The 32-year-old is not adverse to staying in England, but he would appear to have his pick of some of Europe's biggest clubs.

Inter are also said to be monitoring Edinson Cavani's situation at Manchester United. Cavani, 34, has the option of a one-year extension at Old Trafford, but is also rumoured to be talking to Boca Juniors.

Tap-ins

- Real Madrid have offered David Alaba £165,000 a week and a huge £17m bonus in an effort to lure the Bayern Munich man to the Bernabeu. That is according to ABC Deportes, which says Alaba has verbally agreed to join Madrid after more than a decade at the German champions. He won nine Bundesliga titles and two Champions Leagues during his time in Germany, and now it appears as though the soon-to-be free agent will join 13-time European champions Madrid.

- Where next for Erling Haaland? That's the multi-million dollar question, and Marca says Haaland would prefer to join Real Madrid. Madrid believe that the Norway superstar wants to move to the Bernabeu and that his agent, Mino Raiola, will help facilitate the transfer.